Board of Directors
Jairo Burgos de la Espriella
- Attorney from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, with specializations at this same university in Corporate and Labor Law
- Master of Science in Management (MSM) from Hult International Business School
- Master of Public Administration (MPA) and Edward S. Mason Fellow in Public Policy at the Kennedy School at Harvard University
- Former Vice President of Human Talent at Grupo Bancolombia.
- Founding Partner and Director of the firm Talento & Talente, labor and human capital strategy.
- University professor and columnist
Liliana Arrieta Encinales
- Industrial Engineer from Universidad de los Andes
- Administration and Management certification from Harvard University.
- FEMSA (Coca-Cola bottler), market research and marketing
- Harvard Business School, Executive Education Program; oversight of continuing education programs for senior executives and company presidents.
- 361 Grados, advisory on programs to improve management skills.
Jorge García García
- Economist from Universidad de los Andes and Universidad Católica de Chile
- MA (1970) and PhD (1976) in Economics from the University of Chicago
- Independent Consultant for the World Bank and Banco de la República
- University Professor
Kelina Puche Carrascal
- Economist, Universidad de los Andes (2010)
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Universidad de los Andes (2012)
- Advisor, National Planning Department (DNP) (2013-2014)
- Advisor, General Territorial Sub-Directorate (DNP) (2014-2017)
- Former Director of Fundesarrollo (2018-2021).
- Currently serves as Director of the Barranquilla Real Estate Market (Lonja de Propiedad Raíz).
Carolina Maroso Vélez
- Economist from EAFIT University
- Development Economics, University of London
- MBA INALDE Business School
- Bancolombia, Corporate Banking Manager
- Helm Bank, Multinational Banking Manager
- Helm Bank, Business Intelligence Manager
- Magallanes S.A.S., General Manager
Juan Luís Pérez
- Attorney from Javeriana University
- Specialist in Commercial Law
- Specialist in Competition Law and Consumer Protection Law
- Founding Partner, LOIS Consulting Group
Juan David Taboada
- Electrical Engineer from Universidad de Los Andes
- Electronic Engineer from Universidad de Los Andes
- Master of Science in Engineering Management and Leadership from Santa Clara University
- Westfield Business School MBA, ISEAD
- EY- Parthenon Partner for LATAM, consulting division in EY Strategy
- Former General Manager of Posse Herrera Ruiz
- University Professor